Welcome to Nurul Asyiqin's blogg , hope u'll enjoy urself . follow (; u'll be hitted back yeaaahh ! to Copycaters , kau tak dijemput laaa , belah2 ! semak jeaa kauu tuhh . to haters pun , kau dah bnci aku kan ? ape yang kau nak ! SENGAL --' okay , nway thanks for visiting :)

Friday, April 29, 2011

i miss everything on youu :'(

your SMILE , your LAUGH , the way you TALK and everything .

i miss them terribly . please , tell me if you hates me . don't do this to me , i'm not strong enough . i miss youuu a lot dear :'( my heart can't lie . yess ! everything on you , i miss them .

yet , you're change noww . i miss the old youu ! the new one SUCKS ! i'm sorry if this hurts youu , i was just telling youu the truth :)


thanks for everything :') i love youuuuuuu 

yess , sec is . time kita text jaaa , sis mcm tak sukaa . whats wrong ? my words were hurting youu ? or the way i text ? tell me ! i can't stand it , it makes me hurt . dulu , kita text okay jaa . noww , nak text rasa mcm susah sngt . hessshh --'

its okayy , maybe it's ur choice . my choice is i love youuuu although all your way of treating me hurts :')

No comments:

Post a Comment